Monday, May 9, 2016

A Queen Of Mascara At Amazon.com

Hi everyone!  I want to say every mornings are hectic for me(everyone, right?), but I never forget putting on mascara.
This is my favorite Japanese mascara.

I'd been using many kinds of brands, Lancome, Maybelline(Japan), Maybelline(US), Covergirl, Shiseido majolica majorca, Kissme.......A Lot!
Then finally I found it the best. I knew it from my sister in Japan that it became so popular and had seen it on every beauty magazines.
In fact, I like it adding volume a lot to my thin eyelashes. It also adds curl without using a lash curler (I often pinched my eyelids with the curler. Sooo hurt!),  no smudge, long lasting, and easy to remove.

This is my awfully short and thin lashes:(
Wow, my lashes are so thin....sigh

This is my lashes after applying  Imyu dejavu | Mascara | Lash Knockout Dynamite Black



It took only 10 secs to finish it.
The good thing is you can get it at Amazon.com.





It has a few reviews on it somehow, but it is the best selling mascara in Japan. Every time I visit Japan in summer, I've seen the mascara on the best noticeable shelves at any drugstores. I hope it would help to save your valuable morning time.

By the way, I want to show you some pics when my kids and I visited Japan last summer:)
Japanese Festival at local shrine. There were many kinds of stalls(food, games, toys...)

 Jelly ball scooping

Goldfish scooping(If they choose to release it in the tank, they can do the game one more. )

1 comment:

  1. “I jumped on an opportunity to purchase a rental property over the 4th of  weekend. Mr Lee was quick to respond and since this was my first time getting a loan to buy a rental property , he was able to help me walk through the loan process. It was a great experience working with a good and kind loan lender Mr Lee. I hopefully know very well if you are looking for a loan to purchase a property or funding business purpose then Mr Lee will be able to help you with such a process here his details WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740.   /  247officedept@gmail.com  !”  

    ReplyDelete