Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Japanese awesome low price eyeliner at Amazon.com

Hey, I'm Japanese woman living in San Diego California. I love American culture, people, fashion, and lots of things, BUT! I love Japanese products and still use it here. Of course, my Japanese friends are obsessed with some Japanese products for some occasion.

I hope it will help you to find a right choice by some Japanese reviews.


I'm a heavy user of an eyeliner. Every time my kids and I visit Japan every summer, I'm having fun to find reasonable and good cosmetics. This is one of the drug stores I often go to in Japan.

 I can say Japanese drug stores have a variety of cosmetics and mostly cheaper than other retail stores. I can stay there all day long...without kids, of course;)

I knew Amazon.com offers a good deal to sell the exact same product. So we can get it at almost same price as in Japan. Yay!

This is my best Japanese eyeliner.

Heroine Make SP smooth liquid eyeliner super keep 01 / Black 0.4ml Waterproof


from Kiss me
                                                                                



Pros
Waterproof, and easily removed with warm water
You might wonder they contradict the facts. For example, if you have a long walk and sweat, it doesn't come off. If you don't rub your lids in a swimming pool, it doesn't smudge.

Fine tip
The brush has a fine tip, so it is easy to handle. 

Elastic brush
 Easy to draw a line for beginners. I tried some conventional liquid eyeliner before (popular brand in the US!), but felt like learning Japanese calligraphy.
But with this Heroine make eyeliner, you don't have to worry about this disaster.

Cons
Not very strong waterproof
It doesn't stay strong when you rub your eye lids or in a hot tub.

Personally, I love it staying for long hours and being able to remove it EASILY when I wash off my makeup. I've heard rubbing a face a lot causes your skin get saggy. Hate it!

I checked out many reviews on Japanese website. Of course, it's high rating, and many says it's easy to lead a line for newbies. It's been long since I noticed this product for the first time in Japan, and it still keeps it's popularity. That means everything, right?

This is the translation of the package


I had used some American and other Japanese brands' eyeliners, but functionally, cost-wise, it is the best. This eyeliner was chosen as one of the best 3 Japanese eyeliners. →here 
It took second place, but price-wise, This Heroine Make eyeliner is less than half price of an eyeliner ranked first.

P.S. When you find the brush dries a little, add a small drop of water. It works! That happens to me when I accidentally forgot to put a cap back on it. Only me!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment