Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Japanese super tasty Instant Miso Soup Online

via imeiping.com
Do you like miso soup? Many people asked me how to make miso soup in the U.S., because I'm a Japanese.

It might be a good idea to make miso soup from scratch. But for me, I don't want to buy all the unfamiliar ingredients when I want to make Thai curry,for example.  Because I never know how to use the ingredients for other than the curry.

As you know I'm Japanese grew up in Japan but I often rely on Instant miso soup. It's so convenient for my quick lunch, my kids love it, and I'm lazy. Hahaha. My husband loves to take an instant miso soup with his lunch to work. What he needs to enjoy it at the office is only a cup and hot water. Super easy!
Instant miso soup has been also very popular in Japan. I know my sister in Japan has a stock of a few bags of instant miso soup anytime.
It says "It has less soldium, but more taste and flavor" It is perfect, isn't it? it's actually cut 25% soldium comparing to regular instant miso soup.

I can say conventional instant miso soups are mostly better or the same quality as the one in Japanese restaurants in the U.S.

Amazon.com sells many kinds of Japanese instant miso soup.

This is what I have had before, and really authentic one.
Miyasaka Miso Soup Toku30 Value Pack Less Sodium, 12.2 Ounce

Also it is only about $0.43 per serving! It provides Amazon Prime service, too:)

Well, you might be confused by all Japanese on the package.
I'll show you what they mean, drections. So it's not a mystery food for you anymore.

<Contents>
wakame(seaweed) miso soup garnish     10 packets
Green onion miso soup garnish               10 packets
Fried bean miso soup garnish                  5 packets
Tofu miso soup garnish                             5 packets

Miso paste     30 packets(it is for every garnish)

Directions
1. Empty miso paste and garnish of wach packet into a mug or small bowl.
2 Add 2/3 cup of boiling water and stir it gently.
Enjoy miso soup!
Japanese usually don't measure the amount of boiling water for instant miso soup. So it doesn't have to be exact:)

If you prefer English written package, you have some other choices.
I haven't tried this but it has high ratings from customers.





Miso soup has a lot of health benefit.
1, Boosts immune system
2, Helps to maintaining healthy nervous system
3, Aids to maintaining good digestive health
4, Effective in protecting against radiation effects
5, Helps to reduce risk of cancer such as colorectal cancer
6, Beneficial in improving mood, reducing stress and anxiety
7, Reduces risk of osteoporosis and maintains good bone health
8, Lowers cholesterol and reduces risk of cardiovascular diseases

We definitely feel so lucky to be healthy having yummy miso soup, don't we?

<Memories in Japan>
We visited Japan last summer, and my younger daughter experienced trial enrollment in Japanese Kindergarten.(Japanese kids go to kindergarten from 3 yrs old to 5 yrs old before elementary school.)
This is when she came home(my parents' house) from school:)
She got hungry, so had "Furikake rice" for snack. Seemed so happy!
 
Sorry, it's messy back there with lots of clutters^^;
keywords: best Japanese restaurant miso tofu soup authentic soup miso soup recipe Helps maintain 

No comments:

Post a Comment