Friday, May 13, 2016

Green Tea Bags @ Costco with lots of health benefit

via the hearty soul
Are you a coffee person or a tea person? I'm a coffee AND green tea person. I really can't choose one from them. I love Starbucks a lot!

I tried tons of green tea sold at American grocery stores, but of course, I couldn't find authentic one. There are many kinds of flavored green teas, but it is very Americanized ones. I haven't seen those kinds in Japan yet.

However, I finally found a real Japanese green tea at reasonable price at a familiar place.
Yes, you can get it at Costco.


Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea With Matcha 100 teabags.

When I found it at Costco at first, I was kind of suspicious. Usually if something Japanese is popular in the U.S., it's not so authentic. Don't get me wrong. I love California rolls, some other modified Japanese foods here as Half Japanese food;) Honestly, I really enjoy and often make it at home.

Anyway, I bought and tried it (trusted Japanese popular "ITOEN" brand), and fell in love with it!
I used to get green tea when I visited Japan every summer, but even though, some of them tasted not so good and I disappointed. Yup, it's hard to find good one at reasonable price even for Japanese.

I'm writing this blog with this green tea now. So relaxing....


There are directions on the back. But no worry about it. Just put the tea bag and pour hot water in a cup!


I have known green tea has lots of health benefit. But I only knew a few, because I just love to drink it, and it is obvious that green tea is a lot healthier than sugary beverages.

So I checked out Green tea's health benefits in Japanese and hope you will reassure it with me.

Proven Benefits of Green Tea
via ishiki-up
*Reducing your risk of cardiovascular disease, choelsterol
*Not catching a cold, prevents cavities, food poisoning, and flu (The catechins in green tea may inhibit the growth of bacteria and viruses.) I've seen news that kids at school gargling with green tea not catching a cold in Japan.
*Helps to shed your body fat. Woo!
*Lowers your risk of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, type II Diabetes, various types of cancer
*Improves your memory
*Prevents hardening of the arteries, stroke, and high blood pressure
*No bad breath
*Reduces stress
*Keeps yourself awake
*Prevents functional disorder
*No hangover (works for gastric mucosal barrier)

Costco has different selections of products depends on each stores. Also there might not be Costco around your area.
But don't worry, you can also get the same green tea at Amazon.



I hope you would have a relaxing time with a cup of delicious green tea:)
feeling good,  no cancer

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing content and such nice information for me. I hope you will share some more content about. Please keep sharing! Iron Tablets Supplement

    ReplyDelete